You know it’s important to give your pet the best possible care to ensure they are healthy and happy at all times. But don’t you wish that veterinary bills didn’t add up quite so quickly? That’s where our Penrose Veterinary Group Pet Care Plans can help.
As a member of one of our Pet Care Plans, your pet will receive all the routine care they need to stay in tip-top condition, and you’ll be entitled to some exclusive benefits and discounts too. The cost of your Plan will be spread into manageable monthly direct debits, meaning that you can wave goodbye to hefty lump payments after every appointment. Your first pet health plan payment will be taken at the clinic – this form can be used to set up your direct debit for subsequent months.
Your Plan will include:
- Half price puppy or kitten first vaccinations
- Yearly supply of flea and worming treatment
- 6 monthly health check with a vet
- 6 monthly check-up appointment with a nurse, including weigh-in, nail clip, and assessment of teeth, ears, eyes, skin and general health
- 10% off additional products and services in practice (excluding laboratory work, food, or out-of-hours consultation fees)
All of our plans allow you to make considerable savings compared to purchasing each of these aspects alone, so you can rest easy knowing that both your pet and your wallet are happy!